Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

I won’t bother with the obligatory lead-ins. Let’s jump right to it, shall we?
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke is an emotional drama that deals with the supposedly taboo topic of surrogate motherhood in India. It’s presence on this blog, however, should let you know just how emotional the drama actually is. Here’s a quick summary for you.

And about the worst part about this whole fiasco is the fact that I didn’t even really  go into the whole family showing up in Switzerland tangent. Believe me, if I could’ve illustrated some of the shit that goes down in that sub-plot… Well, never mind. I think this should’ve given you a fair enough idea about the crapiness, that is CCCC, right here.
Next time, a return to our pure writing roots. That is subject to funny concept ideation, though. I wouldn’t really keep my hopes up, but worst case – I get to use MSPaint more. I’m not complaining.

19 Responses to “Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: Chori Chori Chupke Chupke”

1. Parnika says:

hilarious! you have my nod of approval..good stuff!

2. Vibha Srivastava says:

Again.. good work!very nice indeed!

3. Kadambari says:

Stick figures with those lines! I can’t stop laughing!

4. urmiraj14 says:

lol hahahaha!! i like “watching” hindi movies this way much more than the originals 😀

5. Hemal says:

LOLzzz… I would like to see many more like these…

6. Prashant says:

Another classic! And I vote “NO” to giving up MSPaint…

7. hahaha, dude, this is f*ing hilarious. hahahaha, I will never look at MSPaint the same again. :).

8. Avinash says:

Hahahah! Amazing work man! This entire series is too cool!(Well and by the way, this is Avinash from SCMS..got your blog from fb..Cheers!)

9. Radz says:

Awesome stuff! Looking forward to some more from you.. We have no dearth of stupid bollywood movies :)

10. jkd says:

err… Riz-man, I actually was on the crew of that flick, and quit cos- watch thiz- got pregnant…LMAO- By my husband, OKKKKK!!!! grrrr…! tee hee hee… this was howlarious!

11. wily coyote says:

I just kept on and on laughing with tears in my eyes. I came across this site this lazy holi monday afternoon and gave up all pretense at working.

You rock dude.

wily

12. rabia says:

this was absolutely amazing!!! 😀

13. i do not want to spoil all the fun..but the story goes like this. Rani and Salmaan fly to abroad where Preity gets preggers. And then the ‘JOBLESS JOINT FAMILY’ arrives. And god knows for what they all including Preity Zinta come back to India. After that ‘Godbharai’ where Priety pretends to be Rani just by covering her face in Ghoonghat…can you blv it? Anyway, she decides that she does not want any money and goes to the nearest station. Salmaan and Rani find her, and she goes into labor. And they have this rubbish understanding with the doctor beforehand, that he will tell Salmaan’s family that its their grandson.
    Your work is awesome.. keep them coming 😀 you Rock!

14. niharika says:

clealry they knew nothing of the wonders of modern science like test tube babies,but yeah it was logically possible for her to trip over a flowerpot and lose the ability to bear children…i m really sorry for being a spoilsport but being a student of biology its hard to help myself and not comment 😀

keep up the good work….you are getting more hilarious by each post….i loved the strip you did for “CROOK”…mindblowing and oh-so-funny :) :) 😀

15. fatima says:

almost died laughing!!

16. Dhruvshri says:

******** (8 Stars!!)

17. debendra says:

how such blockbuster grade A make movies without research, and even worse, its about the most sensitive issues, the new probability of maternity and praternity –Artificial insemination and host as surrogate mother. Thats cheap man. That simply reflects what indian people know about the testube baby. Nowonder why we are so negative abouut it.