Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: Thoda Pyaar, Thoda Magic

Having hit a slight case of Writer’s Block, this shall be the fourth straight comic strip update.
Thoda Pyaar, Thoda Magic is an “Emotional, Children’s Drama”, apparently. Or, it was supposed to be anyways. What the final product came out looking like, however… I leave you to go through my highly exaggerated illustrated version to decide.

For those interested, that’s not how it really ends. She comes back to real life in human form and the movie ends with them having a kid who has magical powers. Don’t ask. I didn’t even include it in the storyboard, it was that cringeworthy! You can probably imagine…

15 Responses to “Unintentionally Funny, Must Watch Bollywood Movies: Thoda Pyaar, Thoda Magic”

1. urmiraj14 says:

hahahahahaha!! i haven’t watched this movie, but I most definitely love this version of it 😀

2. Vibha Srivastava says:

OMG! u used colors!!!!!!!i havent watched this movie either…Do they really get killed and live up in the heaven for ever and ever?

Hah, yea… Thought I'd mix it up a bit… I wanted to use actual rainbow colours, but then I realized that I don't know what indigo looks like… =\& no, she comes back in human form… Did you not read the part after the strip ends?

4. Prashant says:

Two enthusiastic thumbs up… again!

5. Holy freak! Literally! Good job dude! What a collage of English movie ideas lifted off old magazines printed on cheap quality paper!

6. aishwarya says:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! good job dude

Love the booya s!

7. ajnabi says:

Awesome! I hated the film so much I could only bear to review it in haiku form. Your strip is about a billion times better.

8. Ava says:

Hi the post was well written but I did not agree with a few things.

9. Ahmed says:

Just wanted to know what the ratings stood for. Does 4.7 out of 5 mean its a good movie to watch or is is that bad?

10. Rum says:

Loved the Charlie’s Angels reference! Also your ending would’ve been so much more awesome B)

11. maria says:

So basically Nanny Mcphee without even a shard of sense :D. I didn’t know the word “tehat” or “dafa’a” (heck even Adalat” made any sense in Hindi or that Dafa’a 302 (if its the same in India) results in getting custody of the orphans + the dough the parents left behind.

The strip was hilarious…. great job! Sadly, even though I don’t wanna watch the movie, I am awfully curious who played the “Almighty” 😀

12. Sri says:

I just burst out laughing with the panel ” good morning char..oops wrong movie ” , that was the money clip, good stuff dude!!!! can’t wait for you to RIP prince…Sri