Unintentionally Funny, Must-Watch Bollywood Movies: What’s Your Rashee?

It took me exactly three and a half days to get through watching a pirated download of this three and a half hour epic romantic comedy. Make no mistake, I don’t mean ‘epic’ like Lagaan or Lawrence of Fuckin’ Arabia epic here. ‘Epic’ here relates to the <33% variety, as in – FAIL!

For those who can’t see the strip here, you can download it from here.

Main

Tags: , , , , , ,

23 Responses to “Unintentionally Funny, Must-Watch Bollywood Movies: What’s Your Rashee?”

1. @seaearthsky says:

Hi, why can’t I see the comic strip when I click on it? Just the intro blurb, and nothing else. Is it me, or everyone else?

2. Hey, yea. It’s a big image, so it might take a lil’ time to load. If it doesn’t, you can download the strip from here.

1.5 MB. Cheers! =D

3. RJ says:

Funny as usual. Don’t mind, but it’s not crazy funny like your other strips but I guess there is only so much you can do with a movie like that. God knows why but I went to watch the movie in theater, my patience ran out after the doctor avataar and I was out of the theater! Sometimes I wonder why Ashutosh makes these 3 hour movies (Lagaan, Jodhaa Akbar and now WYR), is it because he is married? 😉

4. Kanksha says:

Oh come on you have to tell! What did the dad say, ‘They all look the same because….?’

5. @RJ : If it is, I feel sorry for him. Poor married bastard! =p

@Kanksha: Hehe! Here’s what I remember of that scene.

“Dad: Iss umar main tum jitni bhi ladkiyon ko dekhoge, un sabka chehra tumhe ek jaisa nazar aayega.

Hrithik-Hashmi Hybrid: Magar kyun?

Dad: Kyunki tum har chehre main apne sapno ki rajkumari ka chehra dhoond rahe ho.

Hybrid: Oh. *Conversation moves on like nothing bizarre has been said*”

6. Aditi says:

Was smiling thru the whole thing and ‘lol’ed at your reply to kansha.:)

7. ajnabi says:

OMG, too funny! And I’m so happy the stick figures are back! (Also, Gowariker really needs to stick to epic historical stuff if he’s going to go with epic length too.)

8. Reetika says:

Umm..is this a good time to mention I”m Sagittarian?!

9. shvetal says:

This strip endows all the Priyankas with more characteristics than they actually had in the movie!

10. Shama says:

Me thinks the hybrid should make a movie with some other heroine for once! Nonetheless, the strip was great as usual!

11. ann says:

hahahha… love ur reply 2 kanksha… if THAT was wat d dialogues were, thank goodness i ditn c d movie, cudnt hav sat thru it… but thanks fr giving me a jist of d whole thing… THIS i cud tolerate…. :)

12. Arps says:

This was so much easier to understand than the movie..!!
    Wish I’d read this before watching it.
    And yes, it took me too 3 days to download and watch the shitty movie. (I actually dozed off every half hour into the movie!!)

13. Sunanda says:

Hi!!

Just loving your work! Its so awesome… i can just read these and not watch the movie at all.. totally entertaining!

14. aarkayne says:

Yeah the problem with not seeing the strip exists for the other lesser mortals too…here’s what I typically do (since the shared1 url is blocked for me at work)….its a wee bit round about but hey it works!!!

Open this URL in MS Word (yes that is right)

You should then see the comic strip graphic where it is supposed to be except its all scrunched up!!! Simply cut/copy it and paste in MS Paint and you should be able see/read in its entirety.

Hope this helps.

And again, this one rocked as well!!

• Deepti says:

Hey, i have the same problem too!! but this solution didn’t work for me :( .. how do you ” open this link in MS word”??

Thanks Sunanda & Aarkayne! =)

16. Shady says:

Dude…one thing I didnt notice in the movie was the 5crore dowry tht the dad was willing to give even though he cudnt afford to send her for studies…an awesome observation :)

17. Rover Bull says:

dude.. you are just awesome!! brilliant really. and i know that sounds like fuck gay but damn, your stuff is hilarious!

18. Only one grouse dude…. Sanjana’s car wasn’t a “cheap japanese convertible”… it was a beemer… unfortunately :(

19. niharika says:

haven’t seen the movie…just read above in a reply of yours about the reason why all their faces were same…..WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!
    anyway nice post…keep rippin’ them apart 😀

20. eager reader says:

hey i still cant see some of ur posts despite the alternatives given….help!!!

21. Suniti Madaan says:

Nice piece. But you entirely missed the subplot. It obviously had no purpose but then it tied the loose ends at the end of the movie.