Unintentionally Funny, Must-Watch Bollywood Movies: Teen Patti

To paraphrase one Colonel Hans Landa, I regret to inform you that I’ve exhausted the extent of my English… for these crappy prologues, anyway. Yes, my vocabulary is limited to one intro a week. Thus, we skip this part for today and make do with the statement that this movie sucks donkey balls!

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE, YES?

Tags: , , , , , , ,

44 Responses to “Unintentionally Funny, Must-Watch Bollywood Movies: Teen Patti”

1. Abir says:

Good ! the explanation of the theory takes the cake.

2. Sri says:

I must say , you really took the mikey out of the whole thing. I was actually waiting for your take as I was cringing in my seat right at the very first min. If you would have watched this out of India, you were spared with the hindi dub to Ben K’s dialogues done by Boman Irani. That should have been one more additional cartoon.Otherwise, as you pointed out, too much dumbfuckery around!!!!

3. Tanzila says:

my sis and me were waiting for this one!! super!!! πŸ˜€ you are the man my friend…

4. Asha Tampa says:

Kickass! πŸ˜€

5. aarkayne says:

oh boy….Leena Yadav……another humpty, frumpty…..

6. Nipun says:

Kudos…. Man you have a tough Job…. Sitting thru all these lamo movies so that you can publish these awesome strips…. Hats off…. You should feature in “Dirt Jobs” on the Discovery Channel πŸ˜€

7. Aniruddha says:

ROFL BACKLESS CHICK…dood speechles…….u continue to save precious hours of my life….cheers to that

8. RT says:

again…the LAST panel…ROFLMAO! “we r even, Sir Ben”..LOL LOL LOL…Dude, sometimes when the film is as uninspiring n insipid as striker n teen patti…i just jump frm 1st panel to last panel…where the gist lies!

BTW…did we see Sahil again wit dumbells n 6(8?) pack abs just like in striker??

9. jkd says:

I want to change my surnama and make a MOVIE now…! :-(

10. Advitiya says:

You have saved me so much money dude! Cheers :)

11. Setu Garg says:

It is the worst bollywood movie I have seen till date. Love the strip. But I can’t believe you ignored the chutiap between the suicide guy and his crybaby friend!

12. Aditi says:

Loved the special appearances by backless kareena and beefed up sahil:P and of course, ben’s bald head and beard. Dumbfuckk movie.

13. Mohini says:

insanity! but like, where the heck does ‘Sir Ben’ come into the film? Now see Sahil, you have replaced the 300 rupee multiplex session for me, you might as well resolve these minor issues. So sir ben gets humiliated only for the last few frames of the Bogus Newton award? Insane, Leena madam, fuckshit.
    Kudos Mr. MOVIATOR. Keep em coming.

14. Satya Dubey says:

I want my money back after seeing this movie. WHAT A CON JOB! We should be paid to see this dumbfuck movie and not the othr way round! sheer waste of time and money. what a mentally challenged director is leena yadav

15. Vinay says:

My first comment here….
    Brother U are hilarious !!

The probability theory explanation was awesome…though you could have used something else for the”Isaac Newton Award or some such” like “Einstein award for Theory of Dumb-Fuckivitty”

16. Bhel says:

haha …………. unbelievable level of dumbfuckery and bakchodi πŸ˜€

17. AM says:

what were they thinking while trying to remake 21… ?? though ur strip was a huge respite… keep up the good work Sahil… Cheers..!!

18. Dee says:

This one’s less funny than I expected. Though I appreciate it is not easy to do full justice to the crapfest that was this movie.

Feel bad for the debutants though, one of them’s from my college and has immense talent.

19. Lakshya says:

Bokchodi! Seriously !! πŸ˜€
    Why didn’t they make a movie on more difficult probability problem(as in my 12th Book), like finding out the number of way one can post a letter :(
    This way at least someone would have appreciated the movie πŸ˜›

And keep updating your Facebook fan page,coz you we never open it πŸ˜›

20. Pallavi says:

The last panel……God mode is what I would say….earlier I used to hate reading reviews before catching a flick, but after having chanced upon your simply fabulous blog…I don’t feel the movie watching experience complete without your take on it, at times after seeing the movie while at other times thankfully before :)

Great Job…..

21. mayz says:

LOL!!!!!!!!! totally loved d blank expression on the blackmail thing…awesome dude

22. Gaurav says:

Like somebody mentioned in this thread ….. u saved both my time and my money ….. well why don’t you start writing such strips for Hollywood movies too? I know its asking too much but by reading your stuff, i believe you love what you do …… :)

23. sanjay says:

Shit movie.. shows pathetic standards of Bollywood.. watch 21 in English instead.. Karthik calling was better than this comparatively..

24. Wafa Haji says:

Hahahaha. Dumbfuckery and bakchodi. Naaaaaaaice! πŸ˜€

• avijit says:

is this the same wafa who was with WNS PUNe for a very short time in 2006 begining mid – kind of 4 years back

25. Hardik says:

as usual kickassery around Sahil… great work :)

26. Mukul says:

Upvoted for ‘bakchodi’ usage.

FTW!

27. Tania says:

And jsut to think that 21 was a copy of the last casino!!!!

• Andy says:

21 = The film is inspired by the true story of the MIT Blackjack Team as told in Bringing Down the House, the best-selling book by Ben Mezrich.

The Last Casino is a 2004 Canadian film on the subject of card counting. This movie draws heavily from the ideas espoused in the book Bringing Down the House.

28. Ant R says:

LMAO..thank God i did not watch it. phew what a save!

29. Awesome writing buddy !!.. you found a new fan in me. check out my spoofs as well at http://www.naklinews.com/

30. Tejas says:

I wondering who to thank. The makers of Teen Patti or you. :)

31. Priyanka says:

You’re simply awesome man! I love your reviews πŸ˜€ , a friend recommended your link to me and i’m glad he did! you can make the dullest of days in office fun, we actually sit in a group and read your reviews before deciding whether or not we wanna watch it! Keep them coming :)

32. leena says:

awesome……i check everyday for a new post :-)…….when is the nxt review coming up?? :-(…waiting…..

33. Wewake says:

as usual, ossum πŸ˜€

Thank you people! Can’t really reply to each comment individually, but yes… All read, all appreciated! =)

35. Mathai says:

LOL! nice work dude! πŸ˜€ I hope you dont mind me ripping off your front page for a post about your blog.

36. Sirop says:

Hahahaaaa! Ni-ice!

Also, what I love about Bollywood is how film makers ignore simple, obvious and well-known facts like Teen Patti being a game of luck (for lack of better words) and is nothing like Blackjack. So, obviously, you cannot really be counting cards or applying formulae in this game. So, after they ignore this, they go ahead and make people cringe for 3 hours! What fun!

37. Reewa says:

Brilliant man !!

can we have a go on Right Ya Wrong ?

38. anita says:

y isnt right… up yet? mum mirror version was dissatisfying… when are we going to see the reeeel thing here?

39. Melina Cira says:

I couldn’t agree more, thanks for writing.

40. Petals says:

I beloved as much as you’ll obtain carried out proper here. The comic strip is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get got an shakiness over that you want be turning in the following. sick no doubt come further previously once more since exactly the similar nearly a lot incessantly inside case you protect this hike.

41. γƒŸγƒγƒˆγƒ³γ‚« ヒカシン 雨