Unintentionally Funny, Must-Watch Bollywood Movies: Tezz

This movie stars Zayed Khan & Sameera Reddy in prominent roles. It is a loose remake of ‘Speed’ (Tezz, geddit?), only it’s on a train instead of a bus. And it’s directed by Priyadarshan. To be perfectly honest, I had a page set up for this comic even before I’d booked tickets for the film.

DOWNLOADAGE HERE!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

38 Responses to “Unintentionally Funny, Must-Watch Bollywood Movies: Tezz”

1. Keka says:

roflmao

2. Keka says:

thanks for livening up my work day – was dyingggg in here till i scrolled thru this :-)
    now back to work :’-(

3. eliza bennet says:

You know I actually laughed out loud during this. Seriously, thank you!

4. Lakshya says:

FAAK! What dumbassery is this TEZZ !?

5. anand says:

hmmm, this looks like a shoddy bollywood copy of the japanese film “Bullet train/Shinkansen Daibakuha”

6. bizbiz says:

Hey, your reviews used to be funnier… now it’s more profanity and less hilarity! Why?

7. AJ says:

I could kill you for this… tee hee heee!!!

8. Ranjith says:

Really good …use less profanity ..you are funnier even without them ….

9. Sreedhar says:

Like Anand said, almost entirely a copy of the ’74 japanese film Bullet train except that there is a bomb on the bullet train.

10. Luv says:

Fun!!

Also, it is a closer remake of The Bullet Train (Japanese), and that was the initial title of the film – which was also the “inspiration” behind speedv

11. Nimish Hindwan says:

Its becoming routine stuff Sahil. You’ve got to re-invent yourself. Still a big fan and will always be \m/

12. Raseel says:

Respect !!!
    “BhenFuck” ….. Awesomeness !!

13. Salman SK says:

I don’t get it…. How can profanity be boring? “what the bhen” and “bhen f*c*” are my two favourite words on this comic.

14. Dhaval says:

Hah.. They haven’t thought even this much to make this movie…. even dialogues and expressions are copied from ‘Unstoppable’ movie… I feel director just lined all this so called actors to make watch that movie and create a hindi dumb movie out of that…. why the hell you need to copy that bad!!!!!

15. abhishek says:

need to re-invent urself bro

16. Dip says:

@ all – yea it is gettin revamped but its still funny – come on ppl – sahil is doin a great job – … respect \m/

17. Scribby says:

lol this reflects my thoughts after seeing the movie :) fantastic review :)

18. Rahul says:

Almost the same flaws which I saw in the movies albeit a lot more hillariously put. Fantastic work Sahil !

19. pkmahanand says:

The best thing about Sahil’s comics for me is the silent strips. Now they are getting post-reactions. lol.

20. Kailas says:

This is funny alright, but I still agree with the person who commented saying that the reviews are now more profanity than hilarity.

21. Abhaya says:

To those offended by the profanity: Two words. Grow Up.

• sherry says:

abhya,
      you mean “grown ups” won’t be offended by profanity?

Sahil,
      Love your strips, but if you could cut out the profanity, would enjoy it more and can refer it to others without reservation.

22. Deepika says:

Nailed it :) Awesome throughout. “cannot able to find” 😀 Keep at it, thank you.

23. Amitha Shetty says:

Very funny :-)You are really good. You found out so many illogical points in the script.

24. Neha says:

Just how crappy can a movie be!!

25. […] Movie reviews 2 supercool Movie Reviews of Tezz and Ishaqzaade by The Vigil Idiot… Enjoy: Movie Review: Tezz | The Vigil Idiot Movie Review: Ishaqzaade | The Vigil Idiot __________________ Eat, Drink and be Merry for […]

26. Krits says:

Waiting for Dangerous Ishq!!!

27. nikhil says:

can’t stop laughin at No, Fuck You… hahahhah so funny man.. u rock dude :)

28. Prashanth says:

Awesome sauce! “Cannot able to find” floored me 😀

And about profanity, I dont get what the bhen is wrong with that! Why was Delhi Belly a hit? Plot?

29. Sugandha says:

“Dude, sachi muchi!” Hahhaha :D..good work Sahil! \m/

30. Val says:

i started watching this movie just now…yes! I realize that I brought this on myself! Well, atleast vigil idiot was a save….seriously!!!!!! why the f*$% couldn’t she travel to India???? I mean we could have been saved the torment??? Why?? oh why?!

31. Bharat says:

Woah… wait.. hang on… The brother needs an eye operation. I’m assuming this too is happening in the UK, right? If that’s the case, why does she need money for the operation? THEY HAVE THE BLOODY NHS IN THE UK. Free healthcare. And if you want to pay money, which means you aren’t a resident of any sort, that’s automatically going to raise a red flag. No doctor is going to operate on you! PLOT FAIL!

32. The concept was good and good effort too.. Keep going.

33. [url=http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-super-4-copy-0.html]好易通の「流体力学」を提供し、新モードの観覧好易通の頭蓋骨–2015と今後2バージョン。もしあなたは少し戸惑いをどのようにブランドの最新の腕時計、そんなに心配しないので、私が。あなたが知っているのは、好易通頭骨ダイヤル表示の時間、秒、そして電源準備指標。これは正しいが、好易通の頭蓋骨必要のない分。 スーパーコピーローレックス 何、あなたは急いでは何ですか?あなたの腕にある未来の頭骨![/url]

34. [url=http://www.ooobag.com/wallet/louisvuitton/index_14.html]2016新作の展示,新品種類がそろっています!当社の商品は絶対の自信が御座います。★信用第一、良い品質、低価格は(*^-^*)★当店の承諾に→誠実 信用★送料無料(日本全国)※ご注文の方は、ご連絡下さい。期待!!※以上 宜しくお願い致します。[/url]

35. [url=http://www.wtobrand.com/hec1.html]ブランドコピー 財布実物写真、付属品を完備しております。迅速、確実にお客様の手元にお届け致します。低価格を提供すると共に、品質を絶対保証しております。商品の交換と返品ができます。●在庫情報随時更新!◆お客さんたちも大好評です:◆新品種類がそろっています。◆品質がよい、価格が低い、実物写真!◆100%品質保証 ![/url]

36. スーパーコピーブランド格安販売店はこちらへ!品々の激安価格に持ったスーパーコピーブランド 代引きの新作はお客様に提供されます。安心、迅速、確実、お客様の手元にお届け致します。★弊社は9年の豊富な経験と実績を持っております。★一流の素材を選択し、精巧な作り方でまるで本物のようなな製品を造ります。★品質を重視、納期も厳守、お客様第一主義を貫きは当社の方針です。★驚きの低価格で商品をお客様に提供致します!★早速に購入へようこそ!